Sunday, March 7, 2010

Clumsy me...

On the morning of Abby's birthday last week, Paul and I took the girls to the park to play. It was just some fun hang out time for my family and I. Paul took the day off, so we were able to take it easy and do some of Abby's favorite things.

The girls were laughing while I chased them around the park, pretending to be "Mommy Monster".

I snatched up Abby and continued chasing them around. It was all fun and games until...


I knocked my head in to a bolt on that ledge (the one that my elbow is resting on). Paul didn't see what happened so he just continued snapping pictures while I stood there holding my forehead. I gotta say...it hurt pretty bad. My eyes went starry, my limbs tingly, and my head throbbed.


Ok, so it looks small but it was enough of a head bump to make me feel nauseous and sore the rest of the day. It turned in to a nasty little bump, too.


But it was Abby's birthday so the fun and games went on. Aside from the bump on the head, it was an awesome day! The weather was beautiful and I was with the ones that I love.

1 comment:

Renae said...

Ouch! That looks really painful! Kind of funny that Paul was documenting the whole thing on the camera!