Friday, March 19, 2010

Payson's Baby Blessing



At the beginning of March (I think?) my little nephew Payson was blessed in church. Much of my family was able to be there in attendance to witness the special day for the Raue family (my sister, Bethany's family), and we all enjoyed lunch at Bethany's house afterward. Here are a few pictures I took at Bethany's house that day.



We had a lot of fun just hangin' out and spending time together. It isn't often that we get to have this many of us all together at the same time. Wish I would have gotten some better pictures of the whole gang together.



The "man" of the hour...My adorable nephew Payson. He's already grown so much since this picture was taken.



Cody (Payson's proud Papa), Paul, and my amazing Dad
Posted by Picasa

No comments: