Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Slip 'n' Slide


We played on our slip n slide for Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago. It was a lot of fun! What's summer without some pictures of fun in the water?


The girls couldn't quite make it down the water way on their own so Paul and I gave them a push - you can see Paul's feet in the background because he had just launched Abby.


Believe it or not, in all of my life I had never tried a slip n slide. I was pretty excited about it, but it turns out I'm not great at it. Looks like I'm not cut out to be a baseball player, after all. Sliding in to home base just wouldn't be pretty. I'd probably end up a few feet short and lose the game for the whole team. :)

1 comment:

Reese said...

Hey! Nice slide!! I'd pick you for my team!

I used to slip n slide a lot as a kid (loved it!) and as an adult, it's just not as easy. We're bigger, heavier, and I felt a bit more fragile :P Man, as a kid I might as well have been made of rubber!

Thanks for the pics!