Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Abby was a huge helper this year! She loved Christmas and wanted to be a part of all of the fun! Holly was so excited about all of the decorations, too. She would clap and laugh whenever she saw a Christmas tree at a store.



Yes, yes I believe in wearing nerdy hats while decorating the Christmas tree. I actually got this hat for Paul last year but he made me wear it - who could blame him?!? lol The hat didn't stay on my head very long either. :-)
Our Christmas tradition is to let each person choose one new ornament for the tree each year. Here is Abby getting excited to put one of her special ornaments from a previous year on the tree - Santa's coat on a miniature hanger. This year Abby chose a dog ornament (she loves dogs!), Holly chose a red London bus (she loves buses!), Paul chose a Santa boating ornament, and I found a cute house ornament.



Paul tried to hide behind the Christmas tree before I took his picture. We had a lot of fun decorating together!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: